Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: Customer Service Account Manager
Job Salary: €29,000 - €29,000 Per Annum
Do you have High level Customer service experience?
Want to work for an International, award-winning company that is still growing?
If you are committed to excellent customer service and can take ownership of customer accounts, dealing with issues through to resolution, this could be the role for you!
In a fast paced, global business, provide excellent customer service to new clients through out-bound calling, by pro-actively contacting clients to arrange their on-boarding call and offer additional training to disengaged users. Contribute to increased engagement and retention rates and improve client sentiment and online reputation. Contribute to the business’s Super-duper service strategy whilst exceeding individual KPIs and embrace our company values with every interaction.
* Provide an excellent customer service to our new and existing BrightHR clients
* Carry out pro-active implementation calls to new clients to welcome them to the service and provide them with an overview of the system and assist with the set-up of their account
* Continue to account manage each on-boarded client during the first 48 days of their service agreement, keeping an accurate record of discussions with each client on Salesforce
* Contribute to BrightHR’s business goal of improving client retention by offering free upgrades of our software to existing clients
* Take ownership of any Service Issues raised by the client, keeping an accurate account of the client’s concerns on the relevant CRM system
* Conduct demonstrations of BrightHR by webinar for prospect clients to support our BDMs
* Ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to at all times
* Meet and exceed all Key Performance Indicators
* Contribute to team targets, paying particular attention to customer experience and feedback
Skills and Experience
* Customer service experience is essential
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an out-bound, telephone based role
* Must have excellent listening skills and be able to communicate with clients and users of varying technical ability
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Able to adapt to change
* Can take responsibility of own product knowledge
* Able to communicate at different levels throughout the business
Bright transforms people management for small business owners. Bright believes in the power of small businesses and understands their importance to our high streets and local communicates. That’s why we support small business owners with all their people management need and give them the tools to take their business to the next level.
From everyday admin tasks to complex legal dilemmas, we free up employers’ time with our superior software and tailored expert guidance. Our technology is easy to use, our advice is clear, practical and jargon-free, and we’re committed to keeping our service affordable too. Because we’re here to champion small business owners and support them on their journey to a brighter future.