Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: Digital Events Manager
Job Salary: €40,000 - €45,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for an Events Manager to their team. The role will involve effectively manage and take full ownership of the digital and in-person events and seminars program in Ireland to maximize new business opportunities in order to sustain future growth objectives.
The role will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team. The successful person will have responsibility of managing the function on a day-to-day basis. This is a hands-on role with the expectation of managing a minimum of 150 events per year.
* Ensuring the effective planning, the management and follow-up activity emanating from all digital events and seminars in order to maximise new business opportunities for the company.
* Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and external event offerings, maintaining and developing good working relationships with external co-hosts.
* Event execution of all conferences and overall management of all aspects of events including sourcing speakers, outlining content, liaising with venue, managing resources, and organising all logistical elements of the event.
* Working with internal comms, PR, and Marketing to promote the events.
* Managing the data set to coordinate invitations and the workflow of the team by assigning tasks, projects, and activities.
* Writing and proof-reading any marketing copy and literature related to Seminars/Events.
* Working with internal and external teams to produce quality event collateral.
* Taking full ownership of each event and ensure that the right delegate is being invited to attend and to ensure that you have a full understanding of the data required to maximise attendance and business development opportunities.
* Developing strong relationships with the Business Sales Team to ensure that events and seminars are ran to their full potential and that every opportunity is exhausted.
* Having full knowledge and maintain reliable and accurate management information on all seminars and events (including revenue generation, seminars held and attendees)
* Working effectively with the Business Sales Team to ensure that all business opportunities and leads are followed up and to develop strong collaborative working relationship with the Business Sales Leadership Team.
* Ensuring all data is controlled through our CRM system.
* Providing reports to and support at management meetings when required. .
* Carrying out other task deemed necessary by the Management Team.
* Liaising closely with colleagues in different territories to ensure best practice and success is mirrored and implemented successfully.
What you Bring to the Team
* Experience of managing successful seminars, conferences, or events.
* Able to motivate, lead and coach a small team of people.
* Able to work effectively with other people.
* Experience in working in a fast past, dynamic organisation.
* Working with CRM systems
* Profit Share Scheme
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years