Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: Digital Growth Marketing Manager
Job Salary: €90,000 - €100,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Digital Growth Marketing Manager to add to their team! The leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, who provide a service to 28,000 Client’s daily business operations are on the hunt. The Head of Digital Growth will play a key role within this organization working with the CEO to deliver the overall digital and lead generation strategy and drive the business forward to achieve its growth targets. The successful candidate should have experience of leading a team in a high growth online business.
* A track record of increasing brand recognition through digital and social media.
* A commercial approach to marketing and driving tangible results.
* Experience of working in a high growth, fast paced business.
* Ability to manage and achieve return on investment on significant marketing budgets.
* Excellent knowledge of PPC, SEO, Social Media, Brand Advocate and Loyalty Campaigns
Responsibilities as a Digital Growth Marketing Manager:
* Setting out a medium -term, strategic growth plan for the company.
* Developing the digital strategy that encompasses digital growth and budget.
* Planning and developing integrated digital marketing campaigns.
* Leading all marketing activity and measuring performance through ongoing review of performance metrics.
* Implementing website test plans and developing a process for conversion rate review and optimization.
* Maintaining, developing and researching potential new strategic relationships within the sector to help drive the growth of the brand.
* Establishing reseller/ intermediary distribution networks for lead acquisition.
Essential Skills & Competencies
* 5+ years’ experience of managing successful marketing strategies using a wide range of digital
* and offline channels, delivering ambitious growth targets and controlling costs.
* A proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust
* marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment
* Experience leading a team, with proven ability to motivate and coach.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Degree level in marketing, communications, or business.
Desirable Skills & Competencies
* Confident, ambitious and self-motivated person with the will to drive forward new ideas.
* Strong creative outlook.
* Strong analytical and project management skills.
* Methodical, organised and innovative in your approach.
* Experience in social media communications.
* Experience in working in a health and wellbeing or employee benefits sector. · Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join our Team?
This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of our business growth plans. The successful candidate will lead a committed team of people based in our Dublin office.
* Profit Share Scheme
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years