Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Job Salary: €23,000 - €25,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Digital Marketing Assistant to add to their team!
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join a fast growing marketing team, working in the vibrant HQ in Dublin. The perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive!
This is an exciting time to join the company and will ideally suit someone looking to gain B2B marketing experience and to grow within a fast-paced growing business.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will assist the marketing and events teams with multiple B2B projects, campaigns, events and support the promotion of activity across a variety of channels to SMEs in Ireland.
* Work collaboratively with the marketing and events team in Dublin to help deliver focused digital marketing projects, campaigns, events, and activity.
* Promote high quality engaging B2B content across several digital marketing channels including organic and paid social media, PR, email marketing, video, content marketing, PPC, Programmatic and SEO.
* Support the development of our content marketing strategy including blogs, video, thought leadership guides, whitepaper downloads product fact sheets and multimedia materials.
* Help manage the company websites – Adding and editing new website content and creating and updating website landing pages.
* Support the management and updating of our organic social media channels.
* Assist in the preparation of calendars to ensure timely and well executed content across multiple channels and campaigns.
* Support the events team with running of and promotion of seminars and webinars.
* Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related degree
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience in digital marketing role.
* Digital Marketing qualification