Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: HR Consultant
Job Salary: €35,000 - €40,000 Per Annum
Our Client, a leading provider of HR and Employment Law, are looking for a HR Consultant to join their team based in their Dublin office. The successful candidate will liaise with clients to create and review bespoke employment and HR documentation and to provide accurate commercially focused advice to clients on all related aspects of HR and employment law.
The role is a busy and fast paced position within the Employment Consultancy Services Department. HR Consultants are expected to have an excellent understanding of Employment Law, specifically relating to policy wording and requirements. This role requires a particular focus on attention to detail and a strong client focus.
Day-To-Day Responsibilities as a HR Consultant:
* Review clients’ HR and employment documentation checking for terms that breach legislation, amending typographical/grammatical errors and updating to ensure each client has robust HR documentation to suit their business.
* Liaise with clients in a timely manner, producing professional quality documentation, and dealing with queries as appropriate, whilst adhering to Peninsula’s current policies, procedures, and SLAs.
* To take responsibility for the management of your workload and diary, ensuring that you book the required number of appointments in accordance with Company protocol, to include proactively contacting clients to arrange appropriate appointments in accordance with the client’s agreement.
* Liaise with clients primarily via video conference and telephone to create bespoke employment documentation in accordance with Peninsula’s policies and procedures. You will also be required to undertake face to face meetings when required.
* Carry out necessary and associated administration via computerised systems.
* Produce daily and weekly reports as required.
* Contribute to a knowledge sharing and collegiate culture, supporting training and development of others, valuing and utilising the different skills and expertise of colleagues.
* Ensure knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
* Present HR and employment law training to client and non-client groups via video conference or in person.
* Assist other departments when required, in particular the HR Advisory department.
* Attend team meetings and training as and when required, to include those which may take place outside your normal working hours/days.
* Ensure you have a strong understanding of the services offered by the Peninsula Group and the ability to confidently discuss these services with clients, making recommendations as appropriate.
* Undertake or provide support with any bespoke projects as requested by Management.
* Carry out other tasks as deemed necessary by the company.
* Excellent knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
* Exceptional communication skills
* Professional and confident manner when interacting with clients.
* Excellent written English
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to present information accurately
* Excellent word processing skills