Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: HR Specialist
Job Salary: €45,000 - €50,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a HR Content Specialist to join their growing marketing team.
The role requires producing content for a variety of channels that draws people in and engages them, ensuring our client is positioned as the Employment Law and Health & Safety partner of choice.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, it will be your responsibility to make technical Employment Law and Health & Safety subjects easy to understand, engaging and relevant to our target market across digital and print. Your writing will play a key role in prospect and client communications, campaigns, projects and overall business development strategy. This is a genuine opportunity to execute your content marketing skills and creative copywriting authority in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, sales and marketing-led organisation.
* Continually track and update the wider marketing team on employment law and Health & Safety developments and understand what they mean for employers.
* Interpret employment and health & safety legislation and official guidance to create high level technical commentary, in addition to practical guides and other resources, to help employers understand their legal obligations.
* Produce content that educates and inspires our prospects and clients including but not limited to, guides and articles, PR content, video, infographics, emails, apps (Brainbox) case studies, marketing collateral and events.
* Write great copy that speaks immediately to a market saturated with messages.
* Work with the marketing team to inform content strategy and plan out our content calendars.
* Ensure all copy and scripts are delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards.
* Leverage the technical content and expertise from across the business to ensure content is relevant and engaging.
* Ensure digital content best practice through a real understanding of the latest techniques and technologies.
* Monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of your writing and content.
* Solid Knowledge and understanding of Irish employment law and Health and Safety legislation
* Minimum of 2 years’ professional copy writing experience.
* Excellent understanding of content marketing
* A real ability to understand your target audience and make content that engages them.
* An established track record of producing content from conception to delivery to impact.
* Demonstrate strong creative content writing and a flair and a passion for generating new ideas
* Profit Share Scheme
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years