Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Cork
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Salary: €10,000 - €80,000 Per Annum
Our award winning client and market leader within the professional services sector seek to recruit a driven and highly successful Regional Sales Manager to lead a talented team within a high performance sales operation.
You will take responsibility for the management of a team of c.10 Field based Business Development professionals, with the focus on the effective motivation, management, and development of the sales team to achieve revenue growth and achieve new business targets.
* Overall accountability for sales revenue performance verses target for the Region.
* Strong motivated and hands on leader who can drive Sales Performance and remains close to the detail of all key sales metrics.
* Work closely with Inside Sales team to review lead generation, appointment levels and quality.
* Work with Sales Director to review performance on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
* Manage Business Development Managers to ensure they are working effectively, measure performance both collectively and individually.
* Take a lead role in sales coaching in the filed working closely with the sales teams to improve new business opportunities through to improvising sales conversions.
* Responsible for comprehensive revenue and profitability forecasts in addition to extensive KPI and dashboard reporting.
* Execute company sales and marketing plans, processes and materials to develop leads, secure new customers.
* Develop and implement approved sales incentive and development programs.
* Ensure that all Business Development Managers’ meet and exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
* Ensure corporate sales training programs are implemented.
* Maintain an effective developmental program for each sales team member to drive performance against target.
* Monitor and manage the target process to ensure that timely contact is made.
* Plan, organise and present the quarterly sales conference and chair quarterly Regional sales meetings.
* Monitor, manage and report on all Sales KPI’s and report on Sales Performance on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
Joining an organisation with a highly successful sales strategy that has made them a market leader within their field, you will add value through fine tuning sales performance, staff coaching and development, through to effectively managing sales metrics.
You will be a strong communicator who can inspire, influence and engage confidently with the ability to thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Successful applicants will need to demonstrate a proven track record of managing and motivating a field sales force to exceed sales targets. An excellent package of Base salary + Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits equivalent to an OTE of €110,000 Euros is available to the successful candidate.