Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: Sales Director
Job Salary: £80,000 - £150,000 Per Annum
A once-in-a-career opportunity for an exceptional sales leader to join an International B2B professional services organisation within a newly created role of Sales Director for Ireland. A high-profile appointment that will offer the successful candidate unrivalled career progression within a high-performance sales operation.
Our client partners with an impressive client base throughout the country, providing essential and award-winning consultancy services. With an unrivalled track record of success, they now seek to recruit a highly commercial Sales Director to lead the organisation though the next phase of growth.
As a passionate sales leader, you will be equally as engaged working closely with Sales professionals in the field as you are when delivering the sales strategy to the Board. As a Sales Director, you will be required to maximise sales performance, develop the existing sales strategy and drive new business acquisition.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Deliver the sales strategy and drive sales performance through ‘hands on’ leadership remaining close to the detail of all sales activity and metrics.
* Assess the sales process identifying areas of strength and improvement to maximise opportunities to enhance sales performance and conversions.
* Work with CEO to review performance on daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly basis.
* Manage and work closely with the Inside Sales Manager to drive leads generation activities, achieve optimum sales appointment levels and to improve sales conversions.
* Responsible for ensuring the effective performance management of team, quickly identifying performance issues, training requirements and develop coaching initiatives.
* Attend and present at Board meetings, reporting revenues, performance and sales strategy.
* Partner with Marketing & Events teams to maximise new business opportunities and to maximise ROI.
* Establish business development strategy including establishing new lead generation techniques from self-sourced opportunities, inbound lead channels, events, Industry networks and partnerships.
* Liaise with IT development and marketing teams to assist the enhancement and delivery of sales performance and KPI reporting metrics.
This an exceptional career opportunity for a highly motivated & proven Sales Director to join an award-winning organisation supporting the next phase of their exciting growth plans. Ideally you will have experience gained within consultative subscription-based sales, with experience of managing diverse sales operations including business development and field sales operations.
An excellent package of Basic Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus Incentives + Profit share + Benefits are offered to the successful candidate.