Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Leinster
Job Title: Commercial Health and Safety Consultant
Job Salary: €35,000 - €38,000 Per Annum
£38,000 per annum + Car or Car Allowance 4k + OTE £65k
My client an award-winning global consultancy, outsourcing the best Health and Safety services to businesses across the UK and Ireland are growing… believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for this year! Join an organisation with a supportive and engaging working environment, giving individuals the best opportunity to excel and grow within themselves and their career!
* Are you passionate about health and safety and looking to join an inspired and motivated team?
* Opportunity to further grow and develop your career within H&S?
As a Health & Safety Consultant, you will be required to undertake Health & Safety compliance reviews for businesses. The role of the Health & Safety Consultant is to meet with the business owner, understand what they have in place to manage Health & Safety in their workplace and conduct an audit evaluating their current levels of compliance.
Further to this audit as the Health & Safety Consultant, you will be required to complete an evaluation report for the Client based on their findings, highlighting any risks and making recommendations
The role requires a mix of commercial and technical skills. The Consultant must be technically strong with good Health & Safety knowledge, but also have the commercial presence to engage with business owners and make recommendations to help them protect their business.
Main Duties / Day-to-Day Responsibilities
* You will be required to prepare for and carry out a H&S evaluation (and report) for clients, based upon your findings, highlighting any risks, and making recommendations.
* Covering an agreed geographical area, meeting with a wide variety of different business owners, in a wide variety of industry sectors.
* It is essential that you can adapt to each changing environment and be able to engage with different business owners to identify their individual requirements and demonstrate potential risk to the business through shortcomings in the business owners Health & Safety arrangements
* A primary objective of the role is to demonstrate the value of our core H&S Service and highlight the key reasons that the Client would benefit from such, without compromising professional Health & Safety consultancy objectives.
What you Bring to the Team
* A minimum of a NEBOSH National General Certificate (or level 3 H&S equivalent).
* Experience of working within a Health & Safety environment
* The ability to professionally advocate and promote to businesses, the requirement for and benefits of access to competent H&S advice.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Outstandingly professional at all times
* Full driving licence
* Car Allowance
* Field Based / Remote
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years