Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Cork
Job Title: Health and Safety Consultant
Job Salary: €44,000 - €52,000 Per Annum
Our Client, a leading provider of Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law, are looking for a qualified Health and Safety Superstar to join their team in Ireland!
Responsible for outsourcing the best Health and Safety services to businesses across the UK and Ireland are growing… believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for the new year!
Join an organisation with a supportive and engaging working environment, giving individuals the best opportunity to excel and grow within themselves and their career!
* Are you passionate about health and safety and looking to join an inspired and motivated team?
* Are you seeking a role which offers you flexibility?
The Health & Safety Department are looking for hardworking professional Health & Safety Consultant with a high level of technical knowledge and experience. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with your clients and deliver a high quality, cost effective consultancy service. Ideally you will be a chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health, or equivalents. Applications from Graduate member of IOSH will also be considered.
* Conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times (including appearance, use of PPE, communication
* etc.) ensuring that you comply with both company and departmental policies, procedures and protocols
* To visit clients premises for the purpose of carrying out agreed contractual work
* Undertake health and safety visits to client’s premises in accordance with departmental protocols and
* contract requirements, in particular where SLAs are in place
* Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols
* Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems and other relevant technical documents and online services
* Liaise with the HSE, HSA and other Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required to do so
* Assist clients with accident or other special investigations as required
* Advise clients on matters of Health and Safety standards and best practice affecting their business
* Provide management reports as required
* Manage time effectively to provide an effective and efficient service to clients
* Attend company meetings, courses etc. when required to update and maintain professional skills/knowledge
* Supporting the client through effective crisis management where required
* Any other relevant duties as may be identified by your Line Manager
What you Bring to the Team
* Excellent client relationship skills
* Provision of practical solutions to clients
* Deliver a high quality consultancy service with commercial boundaries
* Strong Health and Safety technical knowledge
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Work to strict deadlines
* Ability to prioritise workload.
€44 000 – €52 000 Plus €6000 Car allowance, benefits.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of health & safety queries issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for team members who have a positive and results focused attitude. The management team work closely together to build team and client experience with the business objectives at heart. So, if you are ambitious, focused and have a passion for being a member of a succesful health & safety team, you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Peninsula.