Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: Health & Safety Advisor
Job Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 Per Annum
Commission Earnings at 1% of all New Business Sales Value
Average OTE of €70,000 per annum
My client an award-winning global consultancy, outsourcing the best Health and Safety services to businesses across the UK and Ireland are growing… believing in what they do with a clear commitment across a wide range of sectors, they are keen to grow the team with big plans for this year! Join an organisation with a supportive and engaging working environment, giving individuals the best opportunity to excel and grow within themselves and their career!
* Are you passionate about health and safety and looking to join an inspired and motivated team?
* Opportunity to further grow and develop your career AND earnings?
Utilising your Health & Safety knowledge and experience, you will provide crucial H&S advice to prospective clients throughout different sectors across Ireland. You will support Business Development Managers in their sales meetings, with the aim of showcasing services to the prospect.
The role requires you to work in a team providing legally compliant H&S advice and solutions to prospective clients during sales meetings by online video, alongside our Business Development Managers.
You will advise on all aspects of H&S in order to support the business needs of the individual prospect, whilst highlighting any commercial options that are likely to assist them once they become a Peninsula client. You will also support our Sales and Marketing endeavors with advice and content support via telephone and email.
* Participating in sales meetings with our BDMs via video or telephone, and supporting with any H&S advice required as part of the process before, during and post appointment. To provide initial H&S guidance on any live issues the prospect may have, in order to showcase & demonstrate the value of the service and expertise which is provided to clients and emphasise the value of any additional support that we’re able to provide once the prospect comes on board.
* Ensuring that personal knowledge of H&S best practice, and knowledge of services is continually updated.
* Developing positive working relationships and maintain proactive contact with Business Development Managers and Business Sales Consultant’s in relation to prospective clients.
* Logging all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for handing over cases to Advisory Team
* Reviewing client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case and offering critique support.
What you bring to the Team
* An ambitious individual who wants to be rewarded for success!
* Pride in delivering a high-quality service and genuine desire both to resolve issues for clients by providing efficient, pragmatic, commercial solutions, and to promote the wider Peninsula service to help drive sales.
* A strong H&S background, having provided full, end to end support to business owners.
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of employment relation issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. This established team also allows for opportunities to earn commission from successful showcasing of other products. So, if you are ambitious, focused and have a passion for employment law you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Peninsula.