Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Salary: €35,000 - €45,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a HR Advisor to add to their team. This unique HR Advisory role is open to HR professionals looking to gain invaluable experience advising on a vast range of HR processes and procedures and Employment Law for over 30,000 clients in various sectors. There is also opportunity to earn additional money on top of your basic and to follow a fantastic career pathway with a clear route of progression.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries. You will take part in an excellent training programme and also the potential to gain a part post-graduate qualification.
If you have a HR qualification, experience working within HR or studying your CIPD in your own time and looking for that foot in the door, this could be a good opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and your skills to further your HR career. This is the perfect chance to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’.
The shift pattern for the role is 37 ½ hours per week working 5 days out of 7 as rostered on shifts varying between 7.00am and 9.00pm. The core shift is 9.00-5.30 but every couple of weeks you may be on 7.00am-3.30pm, 8.00am-4.30pm or 12.30pm-9.00pm and will have to work a couple of weekends a year 9.00-5.00pm in addition to at least one public holiday per year. Once you are trained there is a requirement to participate in an on-call roster.
The HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
* To support all clients with quality advice in a productive manner to provide an efficient solution based advice, either through email or call depending on client preference. This will be predominately call advice.
* Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice/ solutions provided.
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client.
* To review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
* Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Good employment law knowledge either through studies or working experience.
* CIPD qualification or equivalent experience in the work place is desirable.
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable, ideally in a shared service centre.
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* An organised self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving performance driven environment
* Excellent communication skills.