Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: HR Advisor - Sales Support
Job Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a HR Advisor to support a hugely successful sales team.
We are looking for HR Professionals who are looking for a new challenge, who are experts with limitless ambition. There is opportunity to earn unlimited commission and unrivalled benefits, with current Advisors earning an average of €70,000 per annum.
Utilising your employment law knowledge and experience, you will provide crucial HR advice to prospective clients throughout different sectors across Ireland. You will support Business Development Managers in their sales meetings, with the aim of showcasing the services to the prospect.
The HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
* To participate in sales meetings with our BDMs via video or telephone, and support with any HR advice required as part of the process before, during and post appointment. To provide initial HR guidance on any live issues the prospect may have, in order to showcase & demonstrate the value of the service and expertise which is provided to clients and emphasise the value of any additional support that we’re able to provide once the prospect comes on board.
* Ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law best practice, and knowledge of the Service is continually updated.
* Develop positive working relationships and maintain proactive contact with Business Development Managers and Business Sales Consultant’s in relation to prospective clients.
* To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for handing over cases to our Advisory Team and ensuring the case is handled in line with internal SLAs and any initial advice given.
* To ensure the necessary updates are made on the internal system.
* Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case and offering critique support.
* Participate and deliver Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is best in class and compliant at all times.
We are looking for:
* An ambitious individual who wants to be rewarded for success!
* Pride in delivering a high-quality service and genuine desire both to resolve issues for clients by providing efficient, pragmatic, commercial solutions, and to promote the wider service to help drive sales.
* A strong HR background, having provided full, end to end support to business owners.
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.