Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Dublin
Job Title: HR Consultant
Job Salary: €45,000 - €50,000 Per Annum
Our Client are a Human Resource consultancy firm, who are specialists in Employment Law, HR Consultancy, Training and Compliance. They provide mediation services and can act as independent investigators, hearing officers and appeals officers. They are looking for a HR Consultant to join their team based in their Dublin office. The successful candidate will join an experienced and professional team and will work in a fast paced and stimulating environment.
The role will be varied and involve the provision of high-quality HR support to clients. The successful candidate will require an exemplary understanding of HR employment law & best practice and will combine this with a commercial outlook and approach when supporting clients. This is a nationwide HR Consultancy Service, therefore the successful candidate will be expected to travel and stay overnight on a regular basis.
* Provide specialist HR & Employment Law support to clients.
* Design and present effective HR solutions for a variety of clients within different industry sectors.
* Lead complex workplace investigations, for example Dignity and Respect at Work, Disciplinary and Grievances for clients.
* Provide robust, pragmatic advice and guidance to clients on-site, via telephone, video conference or email in relation to HR issues.
* Build strong relationships within the current designated client base.
* Create new client relationships and promote Graphite’s HR & Employment Law expertise.
* Research current developments in Employment Law and HR practice
* Research, prepare content and present seminars and training workshops on current HR topics.
* Contribute to the development of new compliance products and solutions.
* Work with key colleagues within the wider organisation to meet client needs.
* Work on site with clients to resolve HR issues and bridge gaps in their HR service or up skill HR teams in house in line with best practice and employment legislation.
* Draft written content and be a key HR contributor for our employment law publications.
* Review policies and procedures for clients and provide advice/guidance on required changes to ensure documentation is compliant with legislation.
* Any other duties as maybe required of the Graphite Consultancy Team
* Appropriate 3rd level degree programme in Human Resources / Employment Law, or equivalent experience
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR role providing HR support to managers and/or the business
* Experience providing advice on company policy and procedures
* Excellent knowledge of Employment Law and its application in unionised and non unionised workplaces
* Comprehensive knowledge of Human Resource developments in Ireland and Internationally
* Understanding of the role of the third party industrial relations and employment institutions in Ireland
* Highly Commercial
* A flexible and adaptable individual with a constructive ‘can do’ attitude who is willing to contribute to the development of the business in order to maximise new business opportunities.
* Ability to research and write HR compliance materials
* Keen interest in current HR and employment law issues
* Excellent communication skills (business English – verbal and written)
* Strong administration skills
* Good project management skills
* Experience working effectively in a team environment
* Computer Literate with experience using Windows
* A self-starter, innovative and enthusiastic
* Must have own transport with full clean driving license.